Pages

Monday, April 6

First Five

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something "green" from me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send. Whatcha get is whatcha get.

2. What I give will be just for you, with love.

3. It'll be done this year (2009).

4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something sent in the real world and not something cyber. It may be edible, useful, or extremely unique.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. Be one of the first 5 comments on this post...then send your mailing address via e-mail.

7. In return if you would like to send 5 people a gift in 2009, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and give gifts to the first five (5) people to respond to your note.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo Oooo Oooo I want something strange and unique!!! lol You don't need to send me anything, I just think this is a cool and fun post! I would love to do something like this someday, but I'm a tad busy right now! I can't wait to hear what you send to people!!! Where did you come up with this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Only one other comment! Things like this bring out the silly, clapping child in me. *Grin* What a fun, cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I am going to do this. I can't wait to see what I get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are silly. I thought you were going to have a crazy story! I don't think 5 people read my blog. I know it is sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I know that 5 People don't read my blog. Well I think I make 5. I wonder what I might get. Off I go.

    ReplyDelete