Pages

Friday, November 13

Night Owl

People what is going on with me? Its nearly 1 in the morning and I am awake. Wide freaking awake! Did I just say awake and 1 AM in the same sentence? I cant even remember the last time I have stayed up this late. Like seriously I am out cold by 10 every stinking night (usually before). You have to go to bed early to be a morning person and Ive already stated here many times how much of a morning person I am. Party animal thou art not.

BUT, of course there is a but...J is on a new schedule and I think it will be the death of me. Rare calls at 1 AM seem pleasant compared to the knowledge that he is not here or on his way home. Staying up past exhaustion blows monkey balls. Freaking A, do you have any idea how many noises a house makes at night? Well ours makes a lot. More than it does when J is here, or on his way home or well when I'm sleeping. Our house is rather quiet when I'm sleeping. If only I was sleeping.

So here I sit rambling, listening to this video:


over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...you know...and over and over and over and over. See, like that so I'm not sleeping and probably wont be any time soon. If only someone would post an update or new photos on FB maybe I wouldn't be so bored.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry hun. Roby's been on that shift for over two years now and I KNOW what you are feeling. Even on nights when I actually don't HAVE to stay up late doing homework, I'm usually up until midnight just because I don't like going to bed. :-( Its hard but it will get better and the noises will quiet down. Wish I could say call me to chat, but please don't! ;-)

    ReplyDelete