Pages

Friday, July 23

Black Light Mini Golf

Another hot day in Las Vegas means another day I need to find something fun to do outside the house but still staying cool. J suggested I take the kids to mini golf. He has talked about this place for a while and wanted to go to but we never made it. Now that Ive taken the boys they cant wait go with Daddy too.


We started the morning with breakfast at Mimi's Cafe.


Animals keeping himself entertained with his placemat.


Mimi mouse pancakes...to cute! Animal had chocolate chip pancakes while I had a Pacific Croissant. The croissant was delicious but so filling, I had to take half home for later.


Time for black light mini golf. They are a tad excited.




Swinging at the same time.








We didnt keep score (as if I know how), we just sort of went for it and had a blast in the process.




Im glad we went and the hour we spent golfing did get us out of the heat. We finished off the afternoon doing some shopping at Old Navy. It was a good day!

3 comments:

  1. How stinking cool is that?! I've never seen something like that!

    Glad you had a good day out of the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this place looks pretty cool, I'm thinkin the little one and I will have to go sometime :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This place looks totally cool and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete