Pages

Friday, October 29

Pumpkin Picking

Last year I bought the boys pumpkins but we never carved them. This year I was on the fence about doing the job myself so I recruited Broski. Having family nearby is a new thing for us and the boys love it. Broski came by after work, Q-tip was still at his after school club so Animal helped his Uncle pick out two pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.


He knows that I am all about the photos and just laughed when I pulled out the camera. To say the least Broski is not a fan of the paparazzi.


We have a winner folks. I believe this was Q-tips pumpkin.


Wandering around looking for the right one for Animal.


Broski explaining to Animal why this one just didn't make the cut.


Keep looking!



Checking some more out. Animal was quite determined to get the perfect one.


We have another winner. Come back tomorrow for the finished carved products.

1 comment:

  1. I karted Chloe around the pumpkin patch lastnight in her stroller looking for the "perfect" pumpkins. I found two good ones but I wish I would have just gotten them the first time we were there as I saw alot more "perfect" pumkins for us then lol.

    ReplyDelete