Pages

Monday, December 20

31 Years Young

My mum arrived the afternoon of J's birthday for a week with us. This was the first time she has came to visit me in my own home as a wife and mother. I was a bundle of nerves or at least wonder but am thankful at how well the visit went. It was nice to be able to go out with J for his birthday just the two of us while the boys were happily at home playing games, watching shows and reading books with their grandma. Finally getting to know her and have quality time.

I picked up a tiramisu sheet cake from the grocery that we all had a piece of before J and I ran off to dinner and a movie (kid free!).

Making a wish. I have yet to find out if that wish has come true.

The cake was good but very rich. A small piece went a long way.

We ate dinner at On The Border where J was presented with a free dessert. After dinner J and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1 (I swear these movies get scarier and scarier).

No comments:

Post a Comment