Pages

Thursday, June 17

Thoughtful Thursdays-Reality TV

Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?

I am not a huge fan of reality TV (I think there are probably more of these than I even realize and after looking up the definition I would guess a whole LOT more) but then again I'm not a huge fan of TV in general. It just seems like something to fill time and I don't normally have much of that to spare. The channels most often viewed in our house are Nick and Disney. That said I might watch a bit more if we had BBC America. Doctor Who is AWESOME! I do have nights of insomnia and currently tune into the Food Network. Now that I think of it, I guess they have quite a few reality TV shows.

As a family we enjoy Survivor (Q-tips favorite) and Amazing Race (Animal calls this "his show"). They are the two TV shows, there was LOST but that's over now, we try to watch diligently and when missed we view on the Internet. These shows were popular on AFN where the options for programming is extremely limited. I cant say we've watched every season of either but do try to keep on top of the most recent. We always pick our favorites but rarely do they make it to the end. I guess that's just one more reason we should never gamble! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment