Pages

Friday, September 17

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #13

I don't normally do 2 posts in one day but I came across this MIL Friday Fill-in and thought it was pretty representative of recent talks and thoughts. Question 1 hit home straight away. Feel free to join in. Whether I make this a continuous thing I do not know. We will see. Oh and feel free to check out the HUGE amount of MIL blogs I added in the side bar. Very exciting!

1.How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have?

Honestly I must admit that I am a spender. I tend to have the money slip through my fingers very quickly. How? On what? I don't always know. I get lonely and bored and ultimately spend money. Thankfully J is very understanding and supportive.

2.If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be?

I think today that day would be our wedding. I don't know where my head was at the time but looking at the pictures I wonder if that was really me. I cant remember what our vows said. I cant remember anything really. Watching the video that was made only reiterates the confusion as it has NO sound. Its like a daze of walking through the motions but not knowing if its you and what words are being exchanged. I would love to go back and fully absorb the moment.

3.What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it?

Considering Ive technically only had 4 paying jobs in my life I don't have much to choose from. I adored them all to be honest. At the time they worked well for me.

4.If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?

Being the host of Survivor would be great. Talking to the players and seeing first hand the challenges would be fun.

5.If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be?

I would love to to be an expert in the medical field. I don't know which specialty but just to have the ability to change someones life for the better would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment