Pages

Tuesday, March 8

Months Go By

Its been months since I have even opened our blog. The thought crossed my mind that there were pictures to post, events to document and what not but I just haven't done anything. The boys are growing. J has adapted to his new routine. And well I am making the changes necessary to lose a few pounds. Life is an ever rolling ball. Sometimes its smooth going and sometimes its up and down over mountains and obstacles.

I have started a garden with various vegetables and two new trees (a pear and almond). Sadly I fully killed the lovely fruit cocktail tree we purchased 2 years ago. I think it mainly had to do with the large amount of rocks that were piled around it with the changes we made before J left on his deployment last summer. The roots were squashed beneath the weight and it was just down hill from there. The other change we have made to the back garden is the clothes line. I love that line. I enjoy hanging our laundry and saving every bit of energy that would have been consumed to dry that load of clean clothes. It makes me very happy.

There are many things to look forward to over the next few months and I hope that I will be able to share those things here. Finding the time to blog is just time I haven't really been interested in finding. So...until I post again. Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment